Professor of Physics and Director of the NHMFL EMR Program
Undergraduate research positions available (click here)
Research - Experimental condensed matter physics
- High-field/high-frequency Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR)
- Molecular nanomagnets and Single-Molecule Magnets (SMMs)
- Magnetic field-induced quantum critical phenomena
- Molecular conductors and superconductors
- Magnetochemistry (magneto-structural correlations)
- Microwave and infrared spectroscopy
- Member of International Advisory Committee for the Int.l Conf. on Molecule-based Magnets - ICMM (Chair 2012).
- Elected member of the executive committee of the APS topical group on magnetism - GMAG (2006 - 2009).
- Coordinator of the graduate program in physics at the University of Florida, 2007-2008.
- Co-developer of Scientific Case and Engineering Design for a THz-to-Infrared light source at the NHMFL.